Think about what a Browser can be
Today, we will be taking an in-depth look at the interconnected parts of the Netbox Browser and see how they can shape its future development.
A Look Back at Browsing
When we first started using a web browser, they served quite a simple role really. The first web browser was known as WorldWideWeb and was written in 1990. The main, and for a prolonged period of time, the only purpose of a web browser was to connect us with the URL address that we would lookup.
Before search engines such as Google hopped up, we had to manually type our favorite pages’ URLs to access them. This didn’t stop us, though.
However, as the internet evolved, so did our requirements for web browsers, and they had to evolve alongside our interests.
We got multiple tabs, bookmarks, favorites, read later tabs, integration with applications directly through the browsers, mobile-optimized versions of the browsers, and so on.
However, this was only tailored towards just helping us surf the web a little bit easier for a prolonged period of time.
The Browser Reimagined
That evolved the moment blockchain technology got introduced to us, where Netbox.Browser jumped in immediately and became the first decentralized blockchain-based web browser.
To leverage this blockchain technology, the Netbox.Browser started going things a little bit differently.
It takes advantage of what is known as the Netbox.Chain, which is a distributed transaction ledger where the transactions are written sequentially into data structures.
Additionally, each block points to a previous block where the network state gets known at all times.
The interesting part about all of this is that every single client of the Netbox.Browser which is connected to the internet fills the role of a node that confirms and stores the truth of data blocks, something achievable through the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) mechanism, where every web browser can verify the blocks and ensure their truth with Netbox.Coins.
The Netbox.Browser has an integrated blockchain as well as an integrated wallet.
The current pillars of the Netbox.Chain
However, Netbox.Browser doesn’t stop here. You also get access to a complete set of decentralized products, which provide maximum services and features that offer a high level of convenience. You can do so much with a browser today; it’s really wild when you think about it.
Here’s what you get access to through the Netbox.Chain line of offerings:
- Netbox.Browser — A web browser where you can get paid for your daily browsing habits.
- Netbox.Coin — The native cryptocurrency token that powers the Netbox.Chain.
- Netbox.Wallet — A cryptocurrency wallet that supports multiple cryptocurrency tokens.
- Netbox.Pay — a payment solution provided to you by the Netbox.Chain.
- Netbox.Store — a decentralized application (dApp) store for free and safe distributed applications.
- Netbox.News — A sub-product within the Netbox.Browser, which provides quick and easy access to news regarding cryptocurrencies and the blockchain.
- Netbox.Quotes — A plugin through which you can watch cryptocurrency rates on your screen.
- Netbox.Chat — Open discussion of crypto world subjects.
- Netbox.Lottery — A sub-product within the Netbox.Browser implements a lottery that is based on the Netbox.Coin.
- Netbox.Bridge — A tridirectional and reversible cross-chain bridge.
- Netbox.DeFi — A set of decentralized finance (DeFi) applications.
- Netbox.Games — A platform that provides game developers with the ability to create new and bring existing games onto the blockchain rails.
- Netbox.Pay — A payment solution that leverages the Netbox.Wallet.
- Netbox.Vote — A method through which each member of the network can put forward their own idea and get access to direct voting and the opportunity to fund any idea.
- Netbox.Trust — A product in which users are able to evaluate the content to interact in the Netbox.Browser.
- Netbox.Video — Distributed video hosting where fragments of video files are stored on devices of the Netbox.Chain users are similar to the BitTorrent protocol.
- Netbox.Drive — This is a technology for distributed storage of user files, where the Netbox guarantees integrity.Chain blockchain.
- Netbox.Proxy — This allows users to use the internet without restrictions imposed by any third party that controls their access.
Making the connection
At this point in time, we can see that the Netbox.Chain has truly grown into something amazing. However, this is still just the foundation of its ultimate capabilities and potential.
Netbox.Chain can re-shape the way we think about the internet and implement a higher level of innovation in other fields as well, especially with the increased interest in decentralized finance (DeFi) and Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs).
The future of Netbox is in a lot more services and offerings, where its users will have full transparency and full control and governance power about everything that they do within the virtual world, online, and in the physical world offline.
This is the beginning of a future where our lives and data are not controlled by third parties or central authorities but by us and our motivations and incentives to push things in the right direction. Just as today, you can get crypto coins to simply browse the web and use the Netbox.Browser, tomorrow, you can be incentivized in the same way to follow your goal and main passion in life, whatever it may be.
The Netbox.Browser is the foundation that powers the Netbox.Chain, which brings all of the aforementioned services together and makes them accessible to anyone in the world.
When you use Netbox.Browser, you generate Netbox.Coins. These are then used to power the entire ecosystem. As the ecosystem evolves, this browser will play a major role in keeping all of it working exceptionally well.
Join us and stay tuned for more news very soon:
- Telegram: https://t.me/netboxglobal
- Discord: https://discord.gg/GCgZZPN
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netboxglobal
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netboxglobal
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NetboxGlobal
- BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5159126.0
- Medium: https://medium.com/@netboxglobal
- YouTube: https://tinyurl.com/netboxglobal
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/NetboxGlobal